Altough the meteorological spring has officially begun, weather is still in freezing mode here across Europe. As we can’t wait for the warm period of the year we asked Lena Lindbergh to mix us a typical summer cocktail – the Mojito !
Grown up in Düsseldorf, Germany, Lena early developed a passion for music and praticed Djing already with her first tape recorder! After a musical education and influenced by artists like Cyrill Hahn, Jessie Ware or Joris Voorn, she started her solo project in 2012. The result is impressive: multiple releases on labels such as Wonnemusik, Indiana Tones or Emma Music. Her fresh and melodic tracks put you in the right mood for dancing in the clubs, cruising in your car or just getting through a hard day at work.
Lay back, make yourself comfortable and enjoy these smooth and warm vibes by Lena Lindbergh exclusively mixed for Schirmchendrink!
1. Hozier - Take Me To Church (Liva K Remix) ft. Jasmine Thompson
2. Lykke Li - Gunshot (Faul Remix)
3. Pete Grace, Thomas Gandey - Carried on (Betoko Remix)
4. Of Norwayy feat. Linnea Dale - Spirit Lights (Adriatique Remix)
5. Whilk and Misky - Clap Your Hands (Solomun Remix)
6. Noir feat. J.U.D.G.E - Messiah (Original Mix)
7. Marc O'Tool - Done it all (Unreleased)
8. Audion feat. Troels Abrahamsen - Dem Howl (Joris Voorn Mix)
9. Lexer - Thoughtful (Original Mix)
10. Martin Waslewski - Kwaeit (Original Mix)
11. Kiasmos - Swept (Original Mix)